Social Security’s Top 10 Web Pages for 2021Reading Time: 2 Minutes
Last Updated: January 25, 2022
There’s no better place to do your business with us or get answers than on our website. We’re always working to improve our web pages and add online services to better serve you.
Here are our top 10 web pages of 2021:
- Open your own personal my Social Security account, where you can verify your earnings, view your Social Security Statement, get future benefit estimates, obtain a benefit verification letter, update your Social Security information if you receive benefits, and more.
- Our hub for Social Security news and updates is our blog. You can use social media to easily share these informative articles with friends and family.
- Need answers to your Social Security-related questions? Our Frequently Asked Questions page is another valuable source of information.
- You can complete and submit our online application for retirement benefits in as little as 15 minutes on our Retirement page.
- You can conveniently apply online for disability benefits on our Disability Benefits page.
- Visit our publication library online (including audio versions) on key subjects.
- You can learn about Medicare on our Medicare Benefits page.
- You can take care of most business with us online when you visit our Online Services page.
- There are times when you may need to fill out a form and submit it to us. You can find all our forms easily on our Forms page.
- Learn how to recognize Social Security scams and how to report them on our Fraud Prevention and Reporting page.
Remember, if you need help, information, or you are ready to do business with us, the first place to go is our website. Save time and go online!
Please share these web pages with your friends and family.
Tags: Disability, fraud, General Information, Medicare, my Social Security, my Social Security account, online services, retirement, retirement benefits, social security, social security disability benefitsSee Comments
About the Author
I remarried 4/4/20 to a Slovakian man. I have called 5 times and waited up to 25 min.
I was told that SSAwould have # before we would but that I should still call so I have tried Katharine Comstock
Hi, Katharine. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our move to a more modern telephone system has affected our ability to help you when calling our offices. Thank you for your patience as we continue to upgrade our telephone system. For other ways to contact us, please visit our How to Get Help From Social Security page. Just a reminder – please be cautious about posting personal information on social media. We hope this helps.
It is very informative and supportive article. It is accessible to everyone. In this technology era print form is available. IT’s a great step towards digitalization.
My husband began collecting SSA benefits before reaching normal retirement age. After reaching NRA he went back to work. Will we still repay $1 for every 2$ earned over the 2022 limit or can he have unlimited earnings now that he has reached NRA?
Glad the government is modernizing through digital transformation strategy!
I am writing to ask for your help in getting a detailed earnings statement. I have had an unsatisfactory experience requesting this, and it’s been months since submitting the form on my own! So far no response at all from them even though we’re already into May now…
I’ll keep checking up with you guys every week or two until there is some kind of update about when things should be back again following their standard process-or whether something else might’ve caused us delays along these lines
Hi, Mukesh. We are sorry to hear about your experience. For more information about how to request a detailed earnings statement, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions. Also, limited appointments are available now if you can’t complete your business online and if we cannot help you completely by phone. We anticipate increased in-person service in early April. Customers who walk in without appointments may encounter delays. Finally, you can submit feedback by visiting our Contact Social Security page. Once there, select the “Email Us” link. This will take you to the “Email A Question to our Support Team” form where you can complete and submit a compliment, complaint, or suggestion. We hope this helps.
Liked the post written by you very much, I have also written something like you, maybe you like it.
MBBS Full Form
having difficulty accessing my account. Was ok in January, but big changes in February make it impossible to access.SSA needs to establish a dedicated help line which should be available 7AM-7PM so it is available country wide, with online-knowledgeable employees. This is essential to our ability to use this important service.
Hi, Carol. We are sorry to hear you have had difficulty accessing your personal my Social Security account. If you are still are unable to access your account, please our dedicated my Social Security Hotline at 1-800-772-1213, and say “helpdesk” at the voice prompt. The help desk is available to callers between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (Eastern Time). We hope this helps.
Great Post! Want to know more security issues for your online business website or software. You can get consultation with top IT companies experts.
A good post on update social security web pages . Interested and sharable.
Thanks for sharing amazing info about Social Security’s Top 10 Web Pages.I learn a somting new here.
Comments are closed.
Dawn Bystry, Acting Associate Commissioner, Office of Strategic and Digital Communications
Deputy Associate Commissioner, Office of Strategic and Digital Communications