Social Security’s Top 10 Web Pages for 2021Reading Time: 2 Minutes
Last Updated: November 2, 2023
There’s no better place to do your business with us or get answers than on our website. We’re always working to improve our web pages and add online services to better serve you.
Here are our top 10 web pages of 2021:
- Open your own personal my Social Security account, where you can verify your earnings, view your Social Security Statement, get future benefit estimates, obtain a benefit verification letter, update your Social Security information if you receive benefits, and more.
- Our hub for Social Security news and updates is our blog. You can use social media to easily share these informative articles with friends and family.
- Need answers to your Social Security-related questions? Our Frequently Asked Questions page is another valuable source of information.
- You can complete and submit our online application for retirement benefits in as little as 15 minutes on our Retirement page.
- You can conveniently apply online for disability benefits on our Disability Benefits page.
- Visit our publication library online (including audio versions) on key subjects.
- You can learn about Medicare on our Medicare Benefits page.
- You can take care of most business with us online when you visit our Online Services page.
- There are times when you may need to fill out a form and submit it to us. You can find all our forms easily on our Forms page.
- Learn how to recognize Social Security scams and how to report them on our Fraud Prevention and Reporting page.
Remember, if you need help, information, or you are ready to do business with us, the first place to go is our website. Save time and go online!
Please share these web pages with your friends and family.
Did you find this Information helpful?
Tags: Disability, fraud, General Information, Medicare, my Social Security, my Social Security account, online services, retirement, retirement benefits, social security, social security disability benefitsSee Comments