Plan for Your Future with a my Social Security Account Today!
Last Updated: October 17, 2019
With the addition of the new Retirement Calculator feature to my Social Security, there’s never been a better time to open or access your my Social Security account! The new my Social Security Retirement Calculator gives you confidence in your retirement decisions:
- See retirement estimates based on your personal earnings record for age 62, your Full Retirement Age (FRA), and age 70.
- View retirement benefit estimates that compare your selected date or age to begin receiving retirement benefits with benefit estimates for ages 62, FRA, and age 70. You can also input expected future income for inclusion in the estimate.
- See the estimated numbers as text and in a chart.
- Get personalized retirement benefit estimates that are closer to what your actual benefit will be when you’re ready to start receiving them.
- Get a better understanding of how when you begin receiving benefits affects the monthly amount you can expect to receive.
Plan for your Future. Open or access your my Social Security account today!See Comments