41 thoughts on “Hispanic Heritage Month – Social Security Answers Your Most Popular Questions

  1. I am divorced from my wife and she has been getting benefita from SS. She is 58 years old is she still eligible for benefits. If she is not, How do I terminate her benefits

    • Generally, a divorced spouse can receive benefits at age 62 or older. All beneficiaries are required to report a change on their marital status. Please call our toll free number at 1-800-772-1213. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Or contact your local Social Security office directly. Thanks!

Leave a Reply - (comment policy)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *