120 thoughts on “1 Month Until Tax Day. Social Security Can Help You Prepare!

  1. I have not received my stimulus check in my bank account or by mail i’m on Social Security disability me and my wife have been separated since before Christmas but I have a Different checking account when will I receive my check

  2. Thank you for another fantastic article. Where else may anyone get that type of information in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I’m on the look for such info.

    • Hi, Donna. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS), which is part of the U.S. Treasury, will be making Economic Impact Payments (EIP). Please visit the Internal Revenue Service’s website here for all your EIP-related questions. If you are unable to find the answer, call the IRS hotline at 1-800-919-9835. We hope this helps.

Leave a Reply - (comment policy)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *