Our online services page directs you to a wide variety of useful links. Through our online services, you can:
- Apply for Social Security benefits
- Get your Social Security Statement
- Request a replacement Social Security card
- Appeal a decision
- Find out if you qualify for benefits
Some of these features require you to have a my Social Security account, which is something everyone should have no matter what stage they are at in their working life.
And if you receive Social Security benefits or Medicare, you can create or log in to your personal my Social Security account to:
- Get your benefit verification letter (includes Medicare and SSI)
- Check your information, benefits, and earnings record
- Change your address and telephone number
- Start or change your direct deposit
- Request a replacement Medicare card
- Get a replacement SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S for tax season
- Report your wages if you work and receive Disability Insurance benefits or Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Create a my Social Security account today to take advantage of these easy-to-use features. Also, share our online services page with friends and family, who might not know how easy and secure our website is.