154 thoughts on “New Wage Reporting Application

    • Hi Bill. We have good news! You can now complete the Representative Payee Accounting Report online. Reporting online gives you immediate confirmation that we received your information and allows you to print and store a copy for your records. If you have specific questions, or need further assistance, please call 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. to speak to one of our representatives. Generally, you’ll have a shorter wait time if you call later in the day. We hope this helps.

    • Hi, Kathy. To qualify for spouse’s benefits, your spouse must be receiving retirement or disability benefits. Also, when you qualify for Social Security benefits on your own record, we pay that amount first. But if you also qualify for a higher amount as a spouse, you’ll get a combination of benefits that equals that higher amount. Visit our Retirement Planner: Benefits For You As A Spouse for more information. You can call us at 1-800-772-1213, Monday through Friday, between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., for further assistance. Generally, you will have a shorter wait if you call later in the day. You can also contact your local Social Security office. We hope this helps.

  1. What are the major rules for my adopted minor grandchildren that are receiving social security benefits on behalf of my ss benefits. is this considered income for these children for tax purposes and when applying for medicaid for my self only.

  2. I have a report I filled out for a prior employee that needs to be returned to Retirement, Survivors and Disability Insurance, Supplemental Security Income. Apparently I lost the envelope I was supposed to return it in and there is no address anywhere on the form to send it. I need an address to mail it, please

  3. Software Development Company We specialize in Blockchain development, Artificial Intelligence, DevOps, Mobile App development, Web App development and all your customised online solutions. Get best impression at online by our services, we are familiar for cost effectiveness, quality, delivery and support.

  4. I have searched and received, many different answers on a simple question. Does SSDI count vacation pay as earned income that will be needed to count in to avoid a sga issue, or is this un earned money that is not considered to be added as I report my earnings monthly I have mailed my pay stubs in monthly and they never respond with approval like in the past//

    • Hi, John. Unfortunately, your question is a bit more complex than we can answer in this forum.For your security, we do not have access to information about your account in this venue. We do ask that members in our Blog community refer to their local office on specific questions about their case. If cannot reach your local office, you can also call 1-800-772-1213, Monday through Friday between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. and ask a representative to assist you. Thanks!

  5. I’m my daughter’s representative payee I’m on full Social Security disability and she also see receive the sumthis money goes tohair careI recently received noticed that a new Rep payee would be appointed this is unacceptable what is the basis for this and how can I fix this issue

Leave a Reply - (comment policy)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *