147 thoughts on “New Wage Reporting Application

    • First of all, thank you for your service to our country, Henry. If you are receiving benefits from the VA, please keep in mind that the Social Security Act sets out a very strict definition of disability, much different than the requirements for other government programs including veterans benefits. Social Security pays only for total disability. No benefits are payable for partial disability or short-term disability.
      Disability benefits are paid to people who are unable to work because of a medical condition that is expected to last one year or more or to end in death.
      Please call our toll free number at 1-800-772-1213 for further assistance. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.

      • If your VA benefit was 100% you would be exempt from property taxes and that may help you out if you own a home and pay property taxes.

  1. Thank you so much for the new wage reporting application. I was having problems with the person at the Social Security Office in West Sacramento, CA., that reported my wages. He made my wages higher and lower than what was on my actual pay-stubs printouts. He and I had run-ins in the past and I reported him. So, he would smile in my face and then does things like this behind my back. I’m so glad that I don’t have to deal with him anymore because I moved. Now this application takes a lot of stress off of me. I was getting ready to call a higher up on him for the miss treatment.


    • Hello Jose. If you are unable to create an account or encounter a problem with your my Social Security account, you may:
      •Call us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. At the voice prompt, say “helpdesk”; or
      •Contact your local Social Security office. Thanks!

    • Your English is so poor that I doubt you can correctly enter your password. Stop trying to get into your account, you are wasting your time. Go spray your tomatoes and be useful.

      • Snarky should be deleted and not allowed to speak to another human being like he/she just did! That was such a rude unnecessary comment and you can be sure that I will see to it that you cannot continue to do so much longer!

        • Our blog — Social Security Matters — gives readers information about a variety of topics, including our programs, online services, current events, and human-interest stories, usually in greater detail than typically shared on our other social media platforms.
          Our blog encourages discussion and offers important retirement and disability-related solutions. While we welcome general participation from all of our followers, we ask all participants to please be considerate and polite to others when posting comments.
          Please be aware that our official agency responses will always include the Social Security Administration (SSA) seal, and that we have an official social media team dedicated to posting messages and responses to customer inquiries or comments that specifically address SSA issues.
          Thank you for your support and for using our blog.

          • Ray
            Angry wasn’t that one in the wrong snarky was just saying
            That was totally uncalled for especially on a site like this

        • I was truly wondering how and why SNARKY has made it this long and on every blog I found interested in … aside from the other sadly misinformed individuals of how and who get or are qualified to rexeive MEDICAID… smh. NOW..ON A MORE IMPORTANT AND MUCH NEEDED positive note, THANKU VETERANS OF ANY KIND, past,current,future..and their families for your service, ..and sacrifices and to all ELDERLY suffering with high prescription prices, poor care and any treatment less than RESPECT.and dignity …. I APOLOGIZE FOR OUR ENTIRE HUMAN RACE for such backwards behaviors in treating you who are the most undeserving AT ALL. (Sparky needs a pet/a relationship/a life)

          • Our blog — Social Security Matters — gives readers information about a variety of topics, including our programs, online services, current events, and human-interest stories, usually in greater detail than typically shared on our other social media platforms.
            Our blog encourages discussion and offers important retirement and disability-related solutions. While we welcome general participation from all of our followers, we ask all participants to please be considerate and polite to others when posting comments.
            Please be aware that our official agency responses will always include the Social Security Administration (SSA) seal, and that we have an official social media team dedicated to posting messages and responses to customer inquiries or comments that specifically address SSA issues.
            Thank you for your support and for using our blog!

  3. Could you please let me know if the new wage concern person who doesn’t have a disability as well, cause I am not disable
    Thanks for reply

  4. Have stated a new position, forgot to bring password. will get back to you with in this week. out of state and Gov.

  5. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter. I’m so glad to hear that you are doing something better disabled people.

  6. Could you please explain how organization rep payees can report their beneficiaries’ wages using the mysocialsecurity wage reporting application? Since Rep Payees are not allowed to set up mysocialsecurity accounts for their individual beneficiaries,this seems contradictory. Can we still use the telephone reporting system?

    • At this time, institutional or organizational representative payees CANNOT use the wage reporting application.
      The system relies on several systems interfaces, and cannot identify payees that are identified by an EIN number. Representatives of institutional/organizational payees cannot use their own SSNs to identify themselves as their SSNs will not be on the benefit record.
      Also, institutional or organizational payees should not assume the identity of a wage earner and report wages. Institutional or organization payees should continue to report wages directly to the field office.
      We thank you for your support and understanding.

      • Has this changed very recently? I just (this morning) received a call from our local office telling me (as a rep payee fro my disabled/working son) to use the app to report his wages (yet according to the blog I cannot set up a mySS for my son).

        • Individuals receiving Social Security disability benefits and their representative payees may use my Social Security to report wages online. Using their own my Social Security account, representative payees can report wages for any beneficiary they represent who works and receives Social Security Disability Insurance benefits.
          Visit: https://www.ssa.gov/hlp/mySSA/df-mywr.html for more information. Thanks!

  7. How does an online account work between the Social securty office and the person requesting an online account I asked for one and did not understand it at all I was told my CCSF college ID was known by the SSI office and they could help me with My tutions

    • Hello Sharon. We are sorry that you’re having difficulty accessing your my Social Security account. If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please call our dedicated “my Social Security-Hotline. To reach this hotline, call 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. At the voice prompt, say “helpdesk”, or contact your local Social Security office. Thanks!

  8. Until you figure out a way for us Americans residing overseas, and not maintaining a US physical address, to have online accounts, like everyone else, I guess we will not be able to enjoy all these benefits and conveniences.

  9. I have been waiting since April 12, 2018 for a temporary password, since I forgot mine.
    I then called the social security office and was told (which I never knew) that they couldn’t help me since I had requested a Mail in temporary password.
    I just would have liked to have know that Before, as an Option or whatever. So I haven’t gotten my temporary password now 28th of June 2018. So I continue to wait?
    I can see that someone has visited Today 3 times, well thats news to me, They someone probally has my password and is already accessing my social security. Well that makes me feel really Secure that me being the one that IS the Holder of the card & social security account , I Dont have acess, cause I already applied for a temporty one, So What am I soppose to Do?

    • We apologize for any inconvenience, Hector. For assistance, call our “my Social Security-Hotline” at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. At the voice prompt, say “helpdesk”. Thanks!

    • Isn’t it crap that some stranger has your PW and knows all about you and you don’t remember your PW? Now if you could just find out who this stranger is.

    • What windfall tax? You’ll get nothing extra unless you answer Prince Uga Uga from Nigeria. Be on the lookout for his Email, he has $10,000,000.00 in your name.

  10. already getting ss in the amount of 1,200,00 a month which covers my bills. my wife passed away 7 months ago and I lost 900.00 a month’ was told to contact ss about a raise in benefits.thank you; Leroy j snyder

    • We are sorry to hear of your loss, Leroy. If a person already receives retirement benefits on his or her own record, they can only apply for benefits as a widow or widower if the retirement benefit they receive is less than the benefits they would receive as a survivor.
      Please call our toll free number and speak to one of our agents to see if you’re eligible for a higher benefit amount. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Thanks!

    • There is no raise in benefits. Your wife’s payments ended with her death. Don’t waste your time with Ray’s advice,

  11. I am 81 and took early retirement at 62. I did not work 35 years because I was a military spouse for 20 years and was unemployed much of the time because of frequent reassignments. I have been divorced for 32 years. My ex-husband is still living and collects SS. My SS is very low. Do I get credit because of MY military service? She also serves who waits! Thank you.

    • Thank you for your question, Nancy. Individuals can only get Social Security credits, if they served on active duty.

    • If you were married for ten years you are entitled to your spouses SS benefits up to 1/2 the amount if it is greater than what you are getting now. If you get 500 and her gets 1500 would would get 750 instead of 500. Half of his has to be more than your benefit.

  12. I have a 16 yr old daughter who is a full time high school student. She receives SSDI dependent benefits because I am disabled. Can she work part time?

  13. Hi there is an error on my reported wade earrings can we submit my income tax information online for correction ?

    • Hello Donzella, you will need to go into your local Social Security office to correct your earnings record. When you go, you will need to provide proper ID and evidence of your earnings, such as W-2s, pay stubs, etc.
      You can call our toll free number at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) to make an appointment. Representatives are available Monday through Friday between 7:00a.m. and 7:00p.m. Generally, you’ll have a shorter wait time if you call later in the week.
      For any income tax related questions, you will need to contact the IRS. Their toll-free number is 1-800-829-1040. We hope you get this helps!

  14. I noticed that this site was visited 3 times today, I have not visited this site from my computer today. My son has this same email and he hasn’t visited this site either. My name is Toni Davis and his name is Richard Dillon.

      • Toni & Cynthia, It could just be a cookie error with your browser. It’s not tracking your real name. Try a different browser and look at the “Visits Today”.

  15. I need a copy of my award letter to send to my attorney for my house that they r trying to take from me .Rita Childers
    121 Presley st we
    Rome ga

    • Hello Rita. If you need proof you get Social Security benefits, Supplemental Security (SSI) Income or Medicare, you can request a benefit verification letter -sometimes called an “award letter”-, by using your personal my Social Security account.
      Just a reminder – We do not have access to personal information. Please be cautious about posting personal information on social media channels. Thanks!

  16. hi could you please help my husband and i understand why the SSA office would not grant my husband SSRD
    he was on his way to work back on June30,2011 he was 15 min, from the job site and got into a 3 car crash he was air lifted to our local trurma center with 3 differant teams over seeing him.My husband worked as a electrician for 38 years and never missed a days work you know the kind they don’t make men like him any more and you may ask why I did not contact a lawyer and I will tell you because it is cut and dry there should not been any reason come on I need a honest person out the with some power over the SSA office between the 1-800 and my local field offices it just became a joke except the joke was on us because to the present day July 3,2018 still nothing I mean beating him out of almost 3,000 per month is there any-one in these office’s that is honest because I have not seen it so far and remember 8 years is along time to go.
    Thank You Cynthia Bennett Bakersfield,Calif 93308

    • We are sorry to hear of your husband’s medical condition, Cynthia. Unfortunately, but for security reasons, we do not have access to personal records in this blog.
      Please continue working with your local office. You can request to speak with the manager to see how we can help to expedite resolution of your situation.
      If you are unable to visit the local office, you can write to us or send us an email message. Thanks.

  17. Hi me again I would like to know if a (public affairs specialist) will answer my question I wrote above regarding my husband’s SSRD

  18. Do this new application to report wages also include wages from temporary employment as FICA is withdrawn and I do not see that at the end of the year. Please advise.

  19. I’M not. Getting all of the money for which I’m intitled to all they say that because my husband gets his that all I’m intitled to is $219.00 a month so that’s all I get, to live on I heard I should get $735.00.

  20. For people who work under contracts with ongoing payments throughout the duration of the contract, how can we report the finish of a contract and payment termination?

  21. I tried to get signed up for the wage report app. It said it sent me a code. I did not receive the code. What can I do?

  22. Our government has don nothing to help Seniors! Im sure, from what I have read, the goal is to kill of the elderly, saying they are too expensive to carry. Could that be because our govt steals our money, using it for other projects, and to fill govt pockets? Yes!
    Im a Senior who put into Social Security…it IS MY MONEY!!! Yet our govt tells us if we can have our own money or not! One does for another, making promises, just for money…as if they were not making enough!!! I am 63, with many medical issues, cannot work, and refused what is mine to begin with!! I have no insurance & no income.

    Guess if I were a radical muslim, or an illegal I could get plenty of money! This is wrong on every level. Govt puts them above American Citizens. I, for 1, do not want them here, robbing, raping, killing, as they are doing. They should be allowed ONLY IF they go thru the legal channels, and become an American Citizens.

    Already our pitiful govt allows muslims to exercise their beliefs, even when they commit unjust, illegal actions in America. They can use their own Sharia law, but, WTF??? They should have to conform to our laws, or leave! Common sense knows this is true!!!

    People are fed up with our govt giving them all legal leways, and ignoring American & State Laws! If/when they invade our areas, we will protect ourselves from them. God knows our govt will NOT protect us!!!! If our govt wont/cant do this, Americans will do it for themselves!!

    And our govt wonders why we do not want to vote! Im betting that mostly every govt official is a liar, thief, underhanded, murders, screws the American people. I do NOT trust one word that comes from their mouth’s!!

    Our govt really sucks!!!


  23. My attorney has filed an appeal for my case. It has been several months. Is there a time frame for the hearing to take place?

    • Hello Pat, the length of time it takes to get a hearing can vary from state to state. We attempt to resolve all claims promptly, but there may be delays due to the volume of pending appeals in your area.
      Please continue working with your attorney and local hearing office on specific questions about your case.
      Thank you for your support and for using our blog!

  24. The wage report button is MISSING from the MYSSA site.
    It used to be right on the front page, ut hasn’t been there all month.
    There was an update overnight on 07/20, but that did not fix it.

    Yes, I have tried other browsers, other computers and on mobile.
    No, I do not have any ad blockers installed.

    Phone support for SSA knows nothing and is unable to help.

    Please fix this

  25. There was another MYSSA site update overnight on 07/21.
    That also did NOT fix the problem.

    The Wage Report button or link is NOT on any menu or submenu for reporting paystub earnings for SSDI recipients on MYSSA after logging in.

    The MYSSA login is what I have been using all this time to submit my paystub earnings. It used to be right on the frnt page after logging in.

    I tried phone support several times in July. Their either did not know it wasn’t working, couldn’t be of any help or directed me ti use the “Business Services” of SSA. I looked at Business Services, bit that will NOT work.
    Those options in Business Services do not apply to SSDI recipients who are submitting paystubs themselves.

    Do you have a timeframe when this will be fixed on the MYSSA site?

    Thank you

    • We apologize for the inconvenience, Phil. We referred the situation to our “Systems” department and they are currently working on a resolution.
      Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

      • Will you please post here when it is resolved. 08/12/18 and still no way to report earnings other than by mail or a visit to the local office.

        Does the systems dept have a timeline at least when it might be fixed?

  26. Im seperated sjnce 2011 my disabled husband recieves max benifit .i recieve ssi/425$ +ssdi 325$ why am i not recieving ..more ??we are married im his dependant .!! And i shouldnt have to live on 750$ when i hear i get at leaft 1/2 hus disability benifit .come on. i should at least get .$900 help

    • AT TIME I. BECAME ELIGABLE IT WAS CALCULATED AS. MARRIED COUPLE INCOME ..HOWEVER ..IVE NOT LIVED WITH HIM SINCE 2011 and before i becae disabled i supportef him .and paid the billz because he couldnt .

  27. I’m disable and like to knw if the ticket to work have any program available as a customer services work at home. Also were at the jobs training location

  28. My spouse is receiving Disability SS. I am still employed and contemplating early retirement at 62. I’m going to use bogus numbers in my equation. Let’s say I receive $1,200 monthly and my husband receives $2,000 do I get according to the scale 33.7% of his to bring my benefit up? Or, does the same spousal rule apply up to 50% of the greater one only if the 50% is greater than my benefit? The 50% would be $1000. and that is less than my benefit so I would not get anything from his??

    • Thanks for the question, Dee. Your benefit as a spouse can be equal to one-half of your husband’s full retirement amount only if you start receiving those benefits at your full retirement age. If you begin to receive benefits at age 62 or prior to your full retirement age, your benefits are reduced. The reduction factors are permanently applied to all of the benefits you qualify for once you opt to start benefits at age 62 or at any time prior to your full retirement age.

      Remember, if you qualify for your own retirement benefits and for benefits as a spouse, we always pay your own benefits first. If your benefits as a spouse are higher than your own retirement benefits, you will get a combination of benefits equaling the higher spouse benefit.

      See our Retirement Planner: Benefits For Your Spouse for more information. Also, to compute the effect on your benefit amount if you file for early retirement as well as to compute the effect on your spouse’s benefits if you file for early retirement, check out our Early or Late Retirement Calculator and our Benefits for Spouses Calculator.

  29. I have an opportunity to be a caregiver to my elderly mother how much will it effect dollar amount I receive from SSI.

    Thank you Duncan

  30. how does SSi know my income. my W2 & pay check stubs show a different amount.shows … ssi account shows 38,000+ and my check stubs show 40,000+

  31. I am on SSDI and I would like to know how much I can earn montly in additional wages from an outside job?

    Thank you!

  32. I am contemplating TRYING to return to work, however, I am currently receiving “temporary SS disability” benefits, due to complications left over from cancer. I am very scared and have been turned down by several companies, including the one that I was working at when I became disabled,. How much can I make and still qualify for temporary benefits? will they be cut-off immediately? How does this work? The company that is thinking about giving me a try is not a “work-incentive” employer.

  33. I am on on disability and social security would like to know how much can I make being on these resources. just part time since I can’t sit to long or stand to long can you let me know

  34. My husband is on disability because of his back and cancer. He used to have his own business and is feeling good enough to fool around with his woodworking for right now. It’s the first time in 1.5 yrs he’s been able to do this, and even if it’s for a short time, it’s the BEST medicine for him mentally!
    He contacted ss disability and was told 2 scenarios for reporting his income (he has built some cabinet doors, etc. and sold them).
    We were told that he could report any income online. T Then we were told that he would have to “Mail In” any income info.
    Could you please clarify? The second person he spoke with was very short with him (almost to the point of rudeness, I’m sorry to say), and maybe was just having a bad day. Online would be so much easier.
    Dan & Sheila Sennet
    shsen45@ me.com

  35. I planned on taking advice from the social security advisor, yet the Voc Rehab person is treating me very poorly and when I was contacted about keeping on the wait list for over a year now, I said to keep me on in a phone conversation documented by my phone, weeks later I was told that since they couldn’t reach me that I would be removed from the list. I had to call them again and do not know if they are going to do the right thing in Helena Montana.
    I wish someone would speak on my behalf about the matter and let them know to be accountable for their failed attempt to help me get retrained and back working. Please contact me about this matter. Thank you

    • Hello Jawn. Unfortunately, but for security reasons, we do not have access to personal records in this blog. Please continue working with your local office. You can request to speak with the manager to see how we can help to resolve your situation. If you are unable to visit the local office, you can call our toll free number at 1-800-772-1213, representatives are available Monday through Friday, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Generally, you will have a shorter wait time if you call later in the week. Thanks.

  36. Hello,

    Several years back SSA sent me for a reveiw update on my medical status. I was told to fill out a medical release with my Dr’s name at the time of medical review and the results would be sent to him. They never were, I ave called and sent letters to both my local and national SSA office asking to please send me a copy of the Doctor’s findings. I have been told, call or go to local office I have, also told they don’t have to release findings of the physical. The review did find me disabled, but I really need to know the opinion of the M.D that examined me. Please tell me what I need to do to get a copy of the M.D’s professional opinion on my disability please. Thank you so much for any assistance.

  37. I told my local social security office a year ago I started working part time. I get a little SSI each month. I was never told to report anything…only that SS would figure it out eventually. As of this month I can no longer work because I started having seizures. I’m afraid SS will send me a letter saying “OOPS! Looks like we overpaid you…we will take it out of your next SS check or checks until the SSI is paid off.” What will happen?

  38. I have been receiving a death benefit since my husband died in 2010. I am now working part time and wondering how much can I make without affecting that? If I’m making too much I need to discontinue it.

    Thank you

    Mrs. Miller

    • Hi Leslie. Thank you for your question. There are limits on how much survivors may earn while they receive benefits. The allowable amount depends on your age. If you attain full retirement age in 2018, the earnings limit is $45,360 but we only count earnings before the month you reach full retirement age. Beginning with the month you reach full retirement age, earnings no longer reduce your benefits, no matter how much you earn. If you’re under full retirement age for the entire year, then we deduct $1 from benefit payments for every $2 earned above the annual limit. For 2018, that limit is $17,040.

  39. Is there a way to look up my overall or history paystubs (2018) in case if i miss filling in the paystubs information? I do have my social security account.

  40. I emailed you this morning telling you my problem. I was wrong in the amount. I said $2004.70. That’s wrong. It should be $1844.10. What I received for November was not $1844.10. It was less.

  41. My social security is not allowing me to get the information I need I am trying to find out how much money I am allowed to make while working and collecting social security

  42. Does money transferred from a 457 Retirement account to purchase prior Military Service Credit count towards your yearly amount of earned wages? As far as the 17640.00 allowed in earned wages limit.

    • Thank you for the question, Wylie. Pension payments, annuities, and the interest or dividends from your savings and investments are not earnings for Social Security purposes. Only earned income, your wages or net income from self-employment, is covered by Social Security. You may have to pay income tax on pensions, annuities, interest, or dividends, but you do not pay Social Security taxes. Those types of income are not on your Social Security record.

  43. I would like to know how much I can earn and still receive ssdi? From what it says in the rule book I can move to the Philippines and still get Social Security Disability benefits. Is this true?

    • Hi, Tommy. If you are receiving to Social Security disability benefits, special rules allow you to work temporarily without losing your monthly Social Security disability benefits. After your nine-month trial work period, we still provide a safety net that allows you to work another three years risk free. During those three years, you can work and still receive benefits for any month in which your earnings do not exceed a certain limit. For 2019, those limits are: $2,040 for blind individuals; or $1,220 a month if you are not blind. For more information on working while receiving Social Security disability benefits, check out our Frequently Asked Questions. Whether you are receiving Social Security or Supplemental Security Income (SSI), you may be able to work. Learn more information by reading our publication, Working while Disabled- How We Can Help. If you are a U. S. citizen, you may receive your Social Security benefits outside the United States as long as you are eligible, no matter how long you stay outside the United States. If you are Supplemental Security Income, SSI will usually stop if you leave the United States for a full calendar month, 30 consecutive days or more. We hope this helps.

  44. To whom it may concern,
    I am considering going to work very part time. Will depend if the medical issues I have will tolerate it. I am being informed that I can only work so many hours / week and wages/ week also has guidelines. How could I find out what the facts are?
    Thank you in advance for your time.

    • Hi Erika. Thank you for your question. Social Security has special rules that make it possible for people with disabilities receiving Social Security Disability (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) to work and still receive monthly payments. These are called work incentives.

      For SSDI beneficiaries, there is a Trial Work Period (TWP) and then an Extended Period of Eligibility (EPE). The TWP allows you to test your ability to work for at least 9 months. During this period, you will receive your full disability benefit regardless of how much you earn as long as your work activity is reported and you continue to have a disabling impairment. In 2019, any month in which earnings exceed $880 is considered a month of the 9-month trial work period.

      Once you’ve completed your TWP, you get a 36-month safety net called the EPE. During the EPE, you get benefits for all months your earnings or work activities are below the Substantial Gainful Activity (SGA) level as long as you continue to have a disabling impairment. Social Security will suspend cash benefits for months earnings are over SGA and start benefits again if earnings fall below the SGA level. In 2019, you are earning SGA if your earnings, after any allowable deductions, are more than $1,220 in a month.

      Check out Social Security’s Red Book for descriptions of the many work incentives.

  45. I had been using the on line application the complete the required reporting of earnings by the 10th of each month. However, it totally disappears on the month of May 7, 2019 as I was trying to Aprils income in. I have made at least 8 to 10 phone calls in regards to this matter and 2 visits to the HAGERSTOWN field office. Ive reset my password yet to no avail. Please I need help with application. It is or was very helpful.

  46. I could not find for Earn Limited Wage on SSDI for
    part time job… Under $1,134 per month ?

    Neal Thompson ( Deaf )

    • Hi Bill. We have good news! You can now complete the Representative Payee Accounting Report online. Reporting online gives you immediate confirmation that we received your information and allows you to print and store a copy for your records. If you have specific questions, or need further assistance, please call 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. to speak to one of our representatives. Generally, you’ll have a shorter wait time if you call later in the day. We hope this helps.

    • Hi, Kathy. To qualify for spouse’s benefits, your spouse must be receiving retirement or disability benefits. Also, when you qualify for Social Security benefits on your own record, we pay that amount first. But if you also qualify for a higher amount as a spouse, you’ll get a combination of benefits that equals that higher amount. Visit our Retirement Planner: Benefits For You As A Spouse for more information. You can call us at 1-800-772-1213, Monday through Friday, between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., for further assistance. Generally, you will have a shorter wait if you call later in the day. You can also contact your local Social Security office. We hope this helps.

  47. What are the major rules for my adopted minor grandchildren that are receiving social security benefits on behalf of my ss benefits. is this considered income for these children for tax purposes and when applying for medicaid for my self only.

  48. I have a report I filled out for a prior employee that needs to be returned to Retirement, Survivors and Disability Insurance, Supplemental Security Income. Apparently I lost the envelope I was supposed to return it in and there is no address anywhere on the form to send it. I need an address to mail it, please

  49. Software Development Company We specialize in Blockchain development, Artificial Intelligence, DevOps, Mobile App development, Web App development and all your customised online solutions. Get best impression at online by our services, we are familiar for cost effectiveness, quality, delivery and support.

  50. I have searched and received, many different answers on a simple question. Does SSDI count vacation pay as earned income that will be needed to count in to avoid a sga issue, or is this un earned money that is not considered to be added as I report my earnings monthly I have mailed my pay stubs in monthly and they never respond with approval like in the past//

    • Hi, John. Unfortunately, your question is a bit more complex than we can answer in this forum.For your security, we do not have access to information about your account in this venue. We do ask that members in our Blog community refer to their local office on specific questions about their case. If cannot reach your local office, you can also call 1-800-772-1213, Monday through Friday between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. and ask a representative to assist you. Thanks!

  51. I’m my daughter’s representative payee I’m on full Social Security disability and she also see receive the sumthis money goes tohair careI recently received noticed that a new Rep payee would be appointed this is unacceptable what is the basis for this and how can I fix this issue

    • Hi Sherry. “BNC” stands for “Beneficiary Notice Control.” It is number used to replace your Social Security number on your Medicare card to provide you with more security. The BNC appears on your Medicare card and all correspondence from Medicare. It uniquely identifies you on Medicare’s computers. We hope this helps.

Leave a Reply - (comment policy)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *