801 thoughts on “Social Security Benefits to Increase in 2019

  1. How do I find out who the Representative is of my Son who is a minor. This is unjust and unfair treatment considering our Case was never Closed and No Factual Evidence was proven in Court and we never received our Due Process and the Courts should have never stolen my Son’s SSI check. But, I Know the Representative is not following SSA Federal Guidelines and it’s my SSDI money that he is drawing from because for some reason SSA stopped his SSI CHECK and is Disabled and has been from Birth. Why they stopped his check is beyond me and since I can’t work and draw he is entitled to collect off of my Disability because I am Head of Household. So Social Security owes me back money from 2010 to 2018. I no longer want this Representative handling my disabled Son’s finances because he is doing a poor job and hiding money from my Son.

    • Hi Jacqueline, thanks for using our blog. For your security, we do not have access to private information in this venue. We ask that members in our Blog community work with our offices with specific questions. You can call us at 1-800-772-1213 for assistance or you can contact your local Social Security office. Please look for the general inquiry telephone number at the Social Security Office Locator. The number may appear under Show Additional Office Information. Please be aware that our call wait times are longer than normal. We hope this information helps.

  2. A newspaper article by Nicole Tiggemann, Social Security spokesperson, said to go to socialsecurity.gov/pubs/EN-05-10125.pdf and EN-05-10536.pdf to read more.
    Guess what, the site says nothing found on both pubs..

Leave a Reply to Vonda VanTil, Public Affairs Specialist Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *