925 thoughts on “Reporting Changes is Your Responsibility

  1. I reported my income for 2020 27000 dollars so my checks don’t start until June but my income has changed to 11000 dollars for 2020 will I get all my checks this year

    • Hi Charles, thanks for using our blog. To update your 2020 income estimate, please call us at 1-800-772-1213 for assistance or you can contact your local Social Security office. Look for the general inquiry telephone number at the Social Security Office Locator. The number may appear under Show Additional Office Information. Please be aware that our call wait times are longer than normal. We hope this information helps.

Leave a Reply to catherine Gray Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *