102 thoughts on “Improve Your Retirement with a my Social Security Account

  1. hi my wife wanted to open her my social security account however because we have credit freezes she could not which credit bureau would she have to unfreeze

  2. when will my social security post to my direct deposit? It is Social Security that made the mistake by putting in the wrong accounting number.

  3. My husband is needing to obtain his SSA-1099 forms for the year of 2015,16,& 17. All of his important papers were destroyed by inclement weather. I know that all the local Offices are closed due to the COVID 19 Pandemic. Is there any other way that he obtain them for tax purposes? please let me know as we are in need of them ASAP. Thank you

Leave a Reply to Ann Clifton, Public Affairs Specialist Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *