General, Online Services

Check the Status of Your Social Security Benefits Claim Online

July 15, 2021 • By

Last Updated: July 20, 2021

Woman sitting down checking information on a tabletIf you applied for Social Security benefits, or have a pending reconsideration or hearing request, you can check the status online using your free personal my Social Security account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one to see the following information about your claim:

• Date of filing.
  • Current claim location.
  • Scheduled hearing date and time.
  • Re-entry numbers for incomplete applications.
  • Servicing office location.
  • Publications of interest, depending on the claim and current step in the process.

Use your personal my Social Security account to check the status of your application or appeal. If you have questions about retirement, disability, Medicare, or survivors benefits, as well as Supplemental Security Income, visit our Benefits page.

Please share this information with your family and friends – and post it on social media.

Tags: , , , , ,

Deputy Associate Commissioner, Office of Strategic and Digital Communications

Comments

1. Jane B.

I faxed my application for Medicare Part B to the number provided 833-914-2016. I did not see anything about my status on mysocialsecurity so I called my local office. They said since it was sent to this fax number it is out of their hands. She said she could see the application but it was frozen or unclickable and she could not process it. She said it was being processed in Chicago, but could not provide a contact number as they are all working remotely. She suggested writing a letter. My work insurance will end soon and I had asked for Part B to be effective 9/1. What do you suggest I do? Thanks

• Patty

Hi Jane. For your security, we do not have access to private information in this venue. We ask members in our Blog community to continue to work with our offices for specific questions. You can call us at 1-800-772-1213 to discuss the status of your Medicare application or you can call your local Social Security office. Please look for the general inquiry telephone number under Show Additional Office Information. Please be aware that our call wait times are longer than normal. We hope this information helps.

2. cbse

global warming is really an issue. We can’t live with it?
    is is an issue seriously,
    there is an YT channel “Banzaara”, who is really work hard for make environment clear.
    about ecosystem and it’s importance for life you can get here.
    cbse sample paper class 10

3. suraj

Social security is one of the biggest reason nowadays. Everything about us is available online but is this secure?
    We should secure about the thing. Let me tell you something, I was looking for a jobs in up police constable bharti, and I put my detail over internet, and then I get many calls from unknown no. So i think this is not good enough.

4. Nagaraj S.

Personal loans have become one of the most popular aspects during a financial crisis. Traditionally personal loans were offered by banks but in recent times, lenders have made the procedures user-friendly and you can apply for loan online. Considering the several benefits and features, you can choose Buddy Loan which efficiently help you to get instant loan online with minimal documentation and gives a safe and secure experience.

5. Dada

I will recommend your website to everyone. You have a very good gloss. Write more high-quality articles. I support you, satta matka

6. Christopher B.

Can YOU please call me AND keep on contact that way AND texting cuz i Havranek task force still on my phone AND stealling my Identity still AND assets.

7. Nagaraj S.

Get your loan in minutes with Buddy Loan. One can take a loan for any reason be it a medical emergency, to shop for a replacement house, for education purposes, travel expenses, or debt consolidation. So, if you’re trying to find instant authorization . Buddy Loan is that the right choice because it has high https://www.buddyloan.com/?utm_source=SEO&utm_medium=BL&utm_campaign=Off-Page-Activities rate, requires minimal documentation and has no hidden charges.

8. Nagaraj S.

Buddy Loan, a first-of-its-kind platform, lets you experience a hassle-free journey of getting a loan online to meet your personal financing needs. With the highest loan approval rate in the industry, Buddy loan became a solution to each of your financial nuance – be it a medical emergency or a personal loan requirement to turn your dreams into a reality – is now at your fingertip. Visit Buddy Loan to get loan onlineinstantly with Easy and Minimal Documentation.

• Deepali W.

Great

9. Studentjankari.com

We post important information for students. https://studentjankari.com

10. Manoj

That’s a really nice information! https://bestratedlist.com